What is the purpose of this policy?
We attach great importance to the confidentiality of your data, which represents for us a pledge of seriousness and confidence, regardless of whether it concerns cookies or personal data.
What is a cookie and what is its purpose?
Les cookies et autres traceurs sont des petits fichiers “texte” placés et hé
Cookies and other tracers are small “text” files placed and hosted by a server on your smartphone, tablet or computer when you visit a website.
Cookies do not identify you personally but identify your terminal (e.g. smartphone, tablet, etc.) via your IP address, as well as various information related to your browsing (e.g. browsing time, pages viewed, etc.) in order to :
- to memorize your identifier in order to recognize you when you connect again to a website and to keep your choices (e.g. languages, refusal of cookies, etc.)
- track and analyze your use of a website for statistical purposes in order to improve your experience and provide you with a service tailored to your needs
- allow you to browse and use a website in optimal conditions.
- analyze your use of a website in order to provide you with advertising tailored to your needs either on this website or on other websites.
When you connect to our website Fabriq, we may place cookies on your terminal only for the following reasons and purposes :
- Technical cookies that allow you to use our website Fabriq in complete security on the basis of our legitimate interest in offering you a quality website.
- Technical cookies that enable the videos broadcast on our site Fabriq to function, on the basis of your prior consent.
- Statistical cookies that allow us to know the use you make of our website Fabriq (e.g. duration of page viewing, pages consulted, etc.) on the basis of your prior consent, in order to provide you with an adapted and quality service.
- Third-party cookies that allow us to display advertising for other services tailored to your needs and expectations on our website, based on your prior consent.
- Third-party cookies that allow us to identify the source of your arrival on our website in order to improve our service on a daily basis, based on your prior consent.
In all cases, the cookies deposited, whatever their nature, are kept for a maximum period of 13 months from their installation and are only renewed in the event of a new connection to our website at the end of this period. If you would like more details on the duration of use of our cookies, please contact us at email@example.com.
What control do you have over these “cookies”?
You cannot object to the deposit of technical cookies as they are necessary for the proper functioning of our site Fabriq. Otherwise, our site would be potentially unusable.
As previously stated, this exception does not apply to technical cookies deposited on your terminal to operate videos. In this case, the deposit of cookies is only possible if you have previously consented.
Who can you contact for more information?
How can you contact the CNIL?
You may at any time contact the French data protection supervisory authority (the “Commission nationale de l’informatique et des libertés” or “CNIL”) at the following address CNIL Complaints Department, 3 place de Fontenoy – TSA 80751, 75334 Paris Cedex 07 or by telephone at 01.53.73.22.22.
Can the policy be changed?
Certified compliant by Dipeeo ®